Employer Sponsored Visas

Australia Work Permit

Looking to work in Australia?

There are three primary employer sponsored visas for you to choose from. Each visa has different requirements that you’ll need to fulfil. However, you must have an employer to sponsor you.

The Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (sub-class 482)

This visa addresses the issue of temporary skill shortages faced by the employers. The TSS visa holders can work in Australia under any of the three streams.

-Temporary Residence Transition stream

-Direct Entry stream

-Labour Agreement stream.

Employer Nominated Scheme (ENS) (sub-class 186)

This is a permanent visa for highly skilled professionals. Employers tend to fill the skilled positions by nominating overseas professional when they are unable to fill the positions from within Australia. Specific criteria are required to me met by the employers and visa applicants.

Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) (sub-class 187)

This a permanent visa in which the positions are located in a Regional Areas of low population. Employers nominate overseas skilled professionals to mitigate the professional staffing requirements when unable to meet staff shortage from within Australia.

Please contact for a complimentary initial appointment to discuss your situation and the various options available.

Oculus Migrations provides ethical advice and the best pathway to business migrants.